This image above is an example of the research and the selection process of when I was making y final selections. As you can see I have shown with boxes the parts of the insects I wished too use and have used real photography too reference from.
This next image is of some pencil sketches I drew combining aspects of different insects and as you can see from the picture I have annotated the images labelling them and telling you what parts i have used and as you can see I have also used some simple pencil tonal work with shading.
The third image you can see is an insect i developed using parts of a wasp and stick insect a drew using pen, I decided too use pen as I wanted to try different type's of media too see which would suit my final selection/mini-beast, I think the pen worked pretty well but this far in a did prefer pencil at the time.
This final image is very simple not much tonal shading has taken place and I believe the more simple work done on these insects the more effective it will be but it is very obvious of the different selections of insects on this piece from the head too the legs i have used a multiple arrays of insects.



No comments:
Post a Comment